Regional Office Locations
USAID Regional Offices-Erbil and Basra
- Represent USAID programs interests to stakeholders in sustainable development in their regions:
- Provincial and local governments
- Beneficiaries and NGOs
- Community organizations
- Other international donors
- Coordinate development efforts with US Government Interagency.
- Monitor and report to USAID/Baghdad on programs and security developments in their regions, and collaborate and coordinate monitoring tasks with technical teams.
- Advise USAID/Baghdad on program designs, work plans and implementation.
- Provide input and insight to USAID technical offices and the Mission on region specific needs/requirements.
- About Us
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Contact Us